Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

madd style cosmetics subscribtion box Septemeber 2013

Hello Lovelies,
I recently received my first month of Madd Style Cosmetics Monthly subscription. This box is $12 dollars a month. You get 1 full size eye shadow that you can only get in this box. You get one item from their current line. You also get at lease two deluxe samples. There are chances to get more than what is list, whoever you are guaranteed it least all of the following things that I just listed. I liked most of the items that I received in my box this month.
Here is what I received:
5grm jar of Book of Spoilers
5 grm jar of Bluegrass
Mini sample of a perfume
Deluxe shadow sample of Ever After
Deluxe shadow sample of Raven Feathers
 
 
Blue Grass: a mossy green with shimmer. This is a beautiful color and a great darker green.
 
 
 


Book of Spoilers: a sky blue matte. If you have ready past post you know that I absoultly hate mattes with a passion.
Here are all the colors that I got. They are swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. This photo is taken with flash.
 
I have to say this subscribtion was ok I am going to stay with it for a while unless I get let down a lot. I cant complain too much because the value of the items I got are more than the bag is worth. I can always trade items with others when I get something I don't like. I will say that the perfume was awesome. It reminded of what lube smells like, and honestly I really don't want to smell like that!
Ratings:
Pigments: 9/10
Blendability: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Shipping: 5/10
Would I purchase again! Of course!
Would I recommend! Of course!
As Always thanks for reading my blog
XOXO Beyond.My.Eyes.Beauty
MaKaylli

No comments:

Post a Comment