Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hello Lovlies,
Welcome back. Today I bring to some of the Darling Girl Cosmetics Oh the Horror Halloween Collection. I was so excited for this collection! Susan, the owner of Daring Girl Cosmetics has been doing sneek peaks for a while. I just couldn't wait for these to go on sale. I grabbed me a few as soon as they went on sale along with a new color. I hope that you enjoy this post.
Photos have been swatched over Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Photo taken with flash

Pigments swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk
Photo taken with flash

Pigments swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Photos taken with flash.

Photo taken with flash.
I am in Pain:
DGC: Pale icy blue with golden green to blue shift and glimmering green sparkles.
BMEB: A light blue with lots of shimmer and sparkle
Photo taken with flash.
F*Bomb:
DGC: Blue-ish green base with strong golden sheen and sparkling iridescence that shifts from gold to blue
BMEB: A green pigment with gold tone to it.

Photo taken with flash
King Kong:
DGC: Black with strong turquoise flash and silver and gold sparkles
BMEB: a black based pigments with greenish/blue colored toned to it.

Photo taken with flash
Creature From The Black Lagoon:
DGC: Murky blackened aqua with golden sparks
BMEB: A Blueish colored pigment with lots of sparkles.

photo taken with flash.
Camp Blood:
DGC: Steely grey pearl loaded with color shifting red shimmer that shifts from pinky red to orange to gold. 
BMEB: a silver based pigment with a ton of shimmer and sparkle.

Photo taken with flash
Bathed In Blood:
DGC: Blood red pearl with pink iridescence and color shifting pink shimmer
BMEB: a burnt red with shimmer.

Photo taken with flash.
Attack of the 50ft Women
DGC: Bright sunny yellow with a gorgeous pinky red shift and pink color shifting sparkles.  The pink red shift was a little shy but you can see glimpses of it in the swatch photo's.
BMEB: A true yellow with lots of shimmer.

Photo taken with flash
The Invisable Man
DGC: Lavender with turquoise to violet shift
BMEB: A light purple toned pigment with lots of shimmer.

Photo taken with flash
The Count
DGC:Royal purple with purple sheen and color shifting lavender iridescence
BMEB: A tried rich purple colored pigments with light purple shimmer

Photo taken with flash
Seven Days Later
DGC: Antique silver with soft turquoise to pinky violet flash and a light dusting of royal blue sparkle.
BMEB: A greenish silver based pigment with blue sparkles.

As I mentioned in the beginning of this post I was supper excited for this collection to be coming out. I was a little bumbed on a few colors that I received. Maybe it was the computer or phone that I was using to look at them. Maybe it was my interpretation of the colors.  I have to say that my favorite colors out of this bunch would be I am in pain and the invisible man. They are beautiful colors.
Rating:
Pigments: 8/10
Blendablilty: 6/10
Color: 10/10
Shipping: 10/10
Would I purchase again! Of course I love Darling Girl Cosmetics
Would I recommend: Yes!
As Always thanks for reading my blog.
XOXO Beyond.My.Eyes.Beauty
MaKaylli

No comments:

Post a Comment