Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Darling Girl Cosmetics First order.

Darling Girl Cosmetics review and first impression. I recently made my first purchase from Darling Girl Cosmetics. I have actually been a fan of their page for a while but one of the facebook groups that I am in and always talk about in my post, finally made me break down and make a purchase. I made a small purchase of some of their new summer shadows. I didn't know what to purchase and wanted to try many of their shadows. I settled for 2 full size jars, which are 5 gram jars with sifters and I grabbed 3 Mini jars which are 3 gram jars with sifters. I also purchased some of their superstar serum to foil the shadows. Darling Girl has some really awesome things going for customers. Each week they do a limited edition shadow in a 3 gram jar for free with a purchase of $10.00 or morwithout shipping. My total was high enough therefore I was able to get the gift with purchase. Darling Girl Cosmetics also offers a different shadow or item from their shop at 20% off each week. I really cant resist sales lol. Ok so I was able to grab the limited edition gift with purchase this order and the other two orders that I have placed since then lol.
 
SO, my first order consisted of the following colors:
Beach Blanket Bing (5 Gram Jar)
Poolside Party (3 Gram Jar)
Tinny Bikini (3 Gram Jar)
Heatwave (3 Gram Jar)
Stars and Stripes (5 Gram Jar)
Haute Berry (3 Gram Jar GWP)
I was very impressed by all the colors and I am totally in love with Poolside party. I will Probably end up purchasing a full size jar before she takes the colors down if she does.
 Stars and Stripes
BMEB: Very firey red with lots of sparkles
Darling Girl: Matte red base loaded with rainbow sparkle and pink and blue color shifting sparkle.
 

 Beach Blanket Bingo
BMEB: Very Bright Matte Pink
Darling Girl Cosmetics: Richly pigmented raspberry
Heat Wave
BMEB: A firey red with Gold sparkles in it.
 Darling Girl Cosmetics: I'm going to go with a rich pinky red base with silvery green sheen and a soft
Tiny Bikini
BMEB: A light Purple loaded with sparkles
Darling Girl Cosmetics:  Lovely medium lavender with rainbow sparkle and pink color shifting sparkle

Pool Side Party
BMEB: A light blue with shimmer and green iridescences.
Darling Girl Cosmetics: Light blue green with lime green flash. 

Berry Haute: Gift with purchase
This pigment has a raspberry pigmentation too it. I love this color to dealth.


SO this is the first order that I placed with Darling Girl Cosmetics. I am actually waiting on two more orders from them. Darn Gwp and POTW. Below I have linked the facebook page and their website. Have a great week!
Darling Girl Cosmetics Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dgcosmetics
Darling Girl Cosmetics Website: http://www.darlinggirlcosmetics.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment