Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birchbox September 2013

Hello lovelies,
I recently got my 2nd month of Birchbox in my mailbox. Woohoo right?
I have been receiving Birchbox's off and on for the back 2 years. I tend to get very bored with Birchbox in a few months. My first month I signed up in the middle of the month and had received it the 22nd. The box I received was smashed completely, which everything inside was ruined. Birchbox did replace the box but I got it in September and that is why i didn't do a post on August's Birchbox. One thing that I like about Birchbox than Ipsy, Birchbox has better shipping time and gets to your door faster than Ipsy. I will say I love almost everything in this months package! Are you ready for a peak?
Ruffian Nail Polish.
This polish is a douchrome olive green polish. I really don't paint my nails cause I suck at it, however the size and packaging of it, is so cute.
The full size collection with contains three colors in this size is $24.00 and can be purchased at the link below. Since this is in this months box the shipping is free!

Coastal Scents Day to Night mini sampler. I absolutely love getting samples from coastal scents. I have a total of like 6 different ones of these and love them. Out of the 4 colors I am loving the two top browns. Shocking right? They would be great for linner and inner corner colors.
The normal retail price for their pallete that contains these 4 beautiful colors is $39.00. Yikes, but don't worry that also includes three makeup brushes. Again with this item you will receive free shipping cause this is in Septembers box.

Caudalie makeup remover/cleansing water. I am really excited to try this out. I haven't tried a lot of face wash. I have my dedicated makeup remover and I find it stupid to spend a lot of money on this when I can get good remover for cheaper. however the fullsize bottle of this really isn't to bad of a price.

Last but not least. Amika Blow up Spray. This is for all hair types, which will be nice. I have very dried out brittle hair. This will give your hair more volume to it when you blow dry your hair. I don't usually blow dry my hair, but it will be a great Christmas gift to give my mother.
 
That's a wrap for today! Please look tomorrow for a new post!
As always
XoXo
Beyond.My.Eyes.Beauty
MaKaylli


No comments:

Post a Comment